Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Dreamy Wish list

My 26th Birthday is coming up soon and people have been asking "What do you want for your birthday?". I always have the hardest time answering that. It's hard to pick something realistic on the spot but if it was unrealistic and money wasn't an issue then yeah I could rattle things off in a second. So I figured for fun I'd lay out my dream wish list here. Just in case anyone was interested (wink wink).

1. Proenza Schouler PS1 Large - $1,955.00



2. Cartier Love Bracelet - $5,575 (I know it sounds and looks very Fifty Shades of Grey but I love it)



3. Michael Kors Chronograph watch, Rose Gold/Navy, $250 OR Michael Kors Golden overdosed runway watch, $250 (I can't decide on only one)



4. Louis Vuitton Trunk (Mostly for decorating. Traveling with a trunk sounds horrible.)



5. A vintage car - I know it's a huge category but it's hard to narrow it down. So I put a few pictures for you to get the idea.



6. Any Elie Saab gown. I would wear it everyday, anywhere!



7. An old school Vespa (I would also love that dog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment