Friday, July 13, 2012

Fall 2012 Couture favorites

In my perfect world a couture gown would be completely acceptable as everyday attire (and I could afford them). But for now I'll settle for drooling over them on style.com. Fall 2012 Couture just glided down the runway in (of course) Paris, France and it got nothing but Oh La La's from me. Here are my favorites....

Armani Privé Fall 2012 Couture

*Armani Privé* - I'm not crazy about the clothes but I love the hat! Fancy hats like this really need to come back into style. I might just make that my fall project!


Bouchra Jarrar Fall 2012 Couture

*Bouchra Jarrar * - Classic. Just beautiful and classic.

Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture
Christian Dior Fall 2012 Couture

*Christian Dior * - What's not to love. The red is beautiful. The silhouette's are stunning. The coats actually make me long for winter!


Giambattista Valli Fall 2012 Couture

Giambattista Valli Fall 2012 Couture
Giambattista Valli Fall 2012 Couture

*Giambattista Valli* - Amazing prints and I'm crazy about the lady-like-ness (is that a word?) of it all.



Ulyana Sergeenko Fall 2012 Couture

*Ulyana Sergeenk* - I have no clue why I love this but I do! The hat is ridiculous but it fits. The mittens and the heels are perfection. I would definitely wear those.



Valentino Fall 2012 Couture

Valentino Fall 2012 Couture

Valentino Fall 2012 Couture

*Valentino* - Navy Blue is always a favorite of mine and here it's done wonderfully. I like the peak-a-boo of the first two dresses without showing anything. Very beautiful and classic.



Versace Fall 2012 Couture


Versace Fall 2012 Couture

Versace Fall 2012 Couture


*Versace* - Sometime Versace is a bit much for me but here it's lovely. The colors are great. The models look amazing and fit is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment