Monday, July 16, 2012

6 Things I'm Digging On Right Now


1. Rebecca's Minkoff M.A.C. Clutch - I love this bag. I've been looking for a smaller bag to use instead of lugging my huge tote everywhere (which may be why my arm constantly hurts) and I think this cross body clutch is perfect. I'm contemplating getting it for myself for my birthday. Which is in 13 days (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)


2. Carole Radziwill from Real Housewives of New York City - What's not to like about Princess Carole Radziwill! Not only has she lived an amazing life but her style is spectacular. She definitely makes people see that no matter what age you are fashion can still be fun.


3. Apricot Juice - Not gonna lie I bought it because of the fun bottle but it turns out its pretty delicious! It's perfect for when you want something sweet but not too heavy. After a little research I found out that its not so bad for you if you get the right kind of juice or juice them at home. The actual fruit is loaded with fiber but you have to juice the peels with it. It's a good source of Beta-carotene which helps prevent heart disease. Along with the Beta-carotene, apricot juice has lutein and zeaxanthin which all 3 help prevent eye problems. Along with vitamin C what more could you ask for?!


4. HO Hey by The Lumineers - Great song! Haven't stopped listening to it since my bf recommended it.

5. M.A.C. Archie Girls Collection - Are you a Betty or Verionca? I've always had a hard time choosing. Betty is the nice girl and I have always leaned more towards her but my true brunette couldn't side with a blond. So I decided both! I cant wait for spring 2013 when M.A.C. launches their Archie Girls collection.


6. Love in the Wild - Every summer needs a trashy TV show and thanks to my friend Kristi (who now watches TV!) I've found my trashy summer obsession! It's a must see if you have nothing else to do or watch. Plus with Jenny McCarthy as the host it reminds me of Singled Out. And if you have watched it how adorable is Ben!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment