Thursday, June 21, 2012

Marsha McFly

Wedge sneakers..... hmmm the thought conjures up images of the Spice Girls and how my best friend and I use to watch their movie "Spice World" over and over and over. I wanted to be Baby Spice and Amy was Posh. Ahhhh, memories but I digress. So yeah, in my mind wedge sneakers look like this.....

Spice Up Your Life!



But apparently in 2012 they got a bit of a makeover and now they look like this....


Isabel Marant Willow Blue Tongue Sneakers Trainers Boots
$339.00




 And even though I'm still a little iffy about them I don't totally hate them. Actually they kinda remind me of Marty McFly (greatest last name ever!) from "Back to thefuture".


Marty McFly


So I got to thinking. Since I started this blog I've wanted to take movies that I love and snatch outfits out of them and see if I can tweak them to make them actually wearable. So I'm going to start with Marty McFly. I'll call this one Marsha McFly!

Marsha McFly



Don't forget you Hoverboard!





No comments:

Post a Comment