Sunday, June 10, 2012

The begining of something beautiful

My name is Kaitlyn Jones and I fall in love about 50 (give or take a few) times a day. I’m not talking about flowers and hearts, Valentine’s Day, sweet nothings kinda love. I’m talking about"I need that bag to keep breathing." kinda love. A little dramatic,yes I know, but sometimes life calls for some dramatics. Thankfully I have a job that has some serious down time! So I do what anyone from ages 16 to 114(age of Maria Gomes Valentim i.e. the oldest living person) does when they're bored...I surf the web (on my awesome kindle fire). Pinterest, style.com,buzzfeed, twitter, incrediblethings.com....the list goes on and on and I go gaga for things! I pin on pinterest like it’s my job. I create wish lists and favorite lists on tons of store sites. I send silly little pictures to my poor family and friends without hesitation whether they like it or not.  So for a while I’ve wanted to start a blog about my findings. I'll probably sprinkle a few post in there about my life,random thoughts and just plain bored gibberish. So now I’m biting the bullet and doing it! Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment