Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Acceptance Letter

I finally got my acceptance letter! No not to college to BIRCHBOX! I'm off the waiting list and my very first Birch Box is on its way. Which is perfect timing because I've been in total overhaul mode with my beauty routine. Everyday its the same stuff over and over and over. Well I will give myself credit. I do mix a red lip in there whenever I'm feeling the need for a saucy pick-me-up. I mean my routine isn't terrible and I can get it all done in under 3 minutes (as I proved this morning). But as we all know I adore change and I am really looking forward to trying out some new things.

 

 
So that ^ was a few weeks ago and IT'S HERE! My first birch box came and its completely worth it! The packaging was adorable and the products are awesome. Here's what I got...
 
*Boscia, BB Cream SPF 27 PA++ - Considerng I just ran out of my Garnier BB cream yesterday this is perfect. I used it this morning and was a little worried about how dark it was but believe me when it says "The sheer formula adjusts to match your skin tone." They're not blowing smoke up your ass. It really does! Also it has a great light "did I forget to put that on?" feeling. I am definitely getting this....when the sample runs out. For $38 a bottle its a bit more than I'd usually pay but you can't put a price on good skin.
 
*Color Club, Birchbox Custom Polish - It's a beautiful blue and I can't wait to try it out. I know what I'm doing tonight!
 
*Juicy Couture, Viva la Juicy La Fleur - I'm not a huge fan of it but it's a pretty smell. Not a keeper for me but I'll probably keep it in my purse for emergency spritzings.
 
*Sedu, Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Aryan Oil - Holy crap it smells amazing! Oh and it works! I put a bit in my hair last night when it was damp and my curls came out manageable and soft. I put a little in my hair this morning where my pillow frizzed it up and it worked beautifully. I have pretty fine hair and this didn't weight it down at all. Definitely a keeper.

*Twistband, Hair Tie - I have been meaning to try these out but buying 100 for $2.00 cheap ones are so much more.... well cheaper. But after I try this maybe I'll pony up and buy more.
 
*Tili, Bag - It's just this cute little plastic bag with a pretty design. Makes me want to get more and fancy up my bagged lunches.
 
 
Along with a little magazine with some DIY tips that was it. And it was way more then I expected. I definitely recommend getting on the list and trying it out. It's $10 a month but think when you buy a huge bottle of a new beauty product and don't like it your out more money than $10. Plus you can try things you never even thought of. Anyway, have fun gettin' your beauty on!

xoxo,
Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment