Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Mad for ModCloth.com

I've been watching Mad Men like a Mad Woman and the clothes are to die for. They make me want to go out, grab tons of vintage clothes, slap on some lipstick, cat eyes and drink martinis. So needless to say I've been going crazy on Modcloth.com. I love this website! Their stuff is amazing! I'm a huge vintage fan but don't really have the time or bankroll to fund my addiction. Modcloth.com totally makes up for that! It's online and certainly doesn't hurt the old pocket book. P.S. don't skip the housewares stuff. Its all adorable!

I've put a few outfits together from ModCloth.com that I think the ladies of Mad Men would rock. Enjoy!


Betty Draper/Francis
Betty Francis




Joan Harris
Joan Harris



Peggy Olson
Peggy Olson




Megan Draper
Megan Draper




xoxo,
Kaity

No comments:

Post a Comment